- Crocker played a key role in the centerpiece and most prominent feature of the complex which was the 85’ foot brass clad painted gold Chedi, or steeple. Each and every detail Crocker addressed on the project was given the same level of attention and this has made for a very successful working relationship and helped contribute to the overall success of the project. Matthew Lewis, AIA, ARC Architectural Resources Cambridge
- The challenges associated with designing and building the Chedi cannot be minimized. The professionalism and craftsmanship instilled confidence in the entire team right from the start of the project. James DiGiorno PM, Consigli Construction Co., Inc.
- Thank you all for the hard work on this project and your Patience. The challenges were immeasurable but the professionalism in the team we built was amazing. Richard Ionelli, PM
- Your workers are a credit to the skilled trades and it shows in the pride they took in completing this very difficult project, especially with the weather conditions we experienced this past winter.
Preservation Society of Newport County
- Completing this significant and challenging project in the short amount of time available was no easy feat. It stands as an accolade to your strong management as well as yoiur professional staff.
Boston Center for the Arts, Director
- I will recommend Crocker Architectural as the top contractor for any and all roofing applications.
Robert Galloway, AIA
Jackson Galloway & Collier, PLLC
- Their workmanship was flawless! Jonathan Burt
Milton Academy Dorms
- Their extraordinary craftsmanship demonstrated here represents a skill important to support because we do not want to lose it. Judge's Comment "Excellence in Construction Award Winner"
- It is the crown of our great restoration project on this church. Rev. Thomas V. Walsh Pastor St. John The Evangelist Church