The building erect as public building of brick with stone trimmings was designed by the Boston architectural firm of Lord and Fuller. Construction of Abbot Hall began in the spring of 1876 and was completed at the end of 1877. Crocker Architectural was involved in the roofing restoration process of this historic hall. 

  • Marblehead, MA
  • Copper & slate roofing
  • Ornamental copper flashings
Back to Gallery
Back To Historical Restoration
Trans Navigation Logo
Crocker Architectural Sheet Metal Co., Inc., Building Restoration, North Oxford, MA

At Crocker Architectural, our attention has always been focused on providing the utmost service to every customer. As a family-owned business, we share a sense of pride and commitment to the very best quality work. This is our name, our business, and we stand behind our work as a reflection of who we are.



129 Southbridge Road
North Oxford, MA 01537

Tel: 508-987-9900

Fax: 508-987-9902